To follow me on Facebook click here
By now you guys have figured out I have a very dry skin type. I always struggled to keep up the moisture level on my skin. Every morning when I would wake up to dehydrated skin, that’s stretchy and flaky. With lots of trials and errors I have now set a routine for myself and its working wonders on me. And I no longer go through that agony. My morning skin is all supple, soft and adorable.
Here’s what I do before I hit the bed:
- Wash my face clean with a gentle moisturizing face wash. Currently I am using Rose Face Wash from Sri Sri Ayurveda.
- I mix a few drops of glycerine to the face wash for the extra moisture.
- I use Clinique Clarifying Lotion(One of my daily 3 steps. I am Clinique Skin type 1)
- I use a few drops of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Serum to my bare skin. So it is absorbed completely into the skin.
- Post that I use my Shiseido – Night Moisture Recharge (The Skincare Range) for the complete hydration of my skin. Review below.
- I then seal the moisture with my Clinique Moisturising Lotion. (One of my daily 3 steps. I am Clinique Skin type 1)
- For under eyes I use Shiseido – Moisture Recharge (The Skincare Range)
I know. I know. I do so much for my skin. Well I would say. No pain No gain. I love my skin and love to take care of it.
Ok. Coming to review of Shiseido – Night Moisture Recharge
What I like about the product:
- Moisturises my skin all night long.
- Texture. Its water based yet hydrating, not creamy sticky that breaks out on you.
- Its stays put and heavy on my skin like water bag doing it work.
- Only a normal moisturiser (Clinique Moisturising Lotion in my case) can’t give you that all night moisture. It’s good for my day routine.
- Comes in a milky glass bottle so no fear of reaction due to plastic.
- I just need one pump for the entire face. Lasts me for 6 months.
- Comes with a built in pump. So it’s hygienic to use.
- See through bottle. So I keep a tab on usage.
What I don’t like about the product:
Overall rating – 5/5
Price – INR 1700 (Ofcourse I got whole lot of travel size samplers with it)
Where I bought it from – Shoppers Stop, Bandra, Mumbai.
What do you do for your dry skin?