Saturday, December 14, 2013

Review Maybelline Color Show Nail Colors-Nude Skin 015, NOTD



Maybelline Color Show Nail Colors are making a lot of noise these days. These cute little colorful bottle are simply adorable and hard to resist. Well, I know I am a little late in getting my hands an these cute collectible size darlings, but better late than never as they say. 




I was on a hunt for a nude nail color since eons. Mainly something that would compliment my skin color. I search for it in every possible drug store and other brands. In Maybelline, Revlon, Colorbar, L'Oreal,
Sally Hansen. But I didnt find the perfect shade. Then I read a review of this color on some blog site and there I was totally convinced that this shade is meant for me.

Its a gorgeous nude color thats perfect for a very fair, fair, to wheatish skin tone. In other words suits most Indian skin color. It has the right amount of brown, pink and yellow. Many colors I checked in other brands where too white or to yellow that doesnt go with our skin. At the same time I wanted the shade to be a little darker than my
skin color coz a lighter shade will wash my hands out. Naah! Not a good idea.

Another thing that I loved about this nail paint is its consistency. It quiet thick, almost like a gel nail polish. Very thin ,liquidy nail polish seldom leave great finish.



It comes in these cute little round glass bottles with a black top. Of course with an inbuilt brush. So the packaging is very cute. The quantity is great coz most of us never ever finish a bottle of nail polish.
And like they say, 'Result is what matters.' The performance is the best feature of this product. Specially for the price it comes for. 

INR 75/- Isn't it a super deal. Available almost everywhere.

To buy it online click here :

  1.  Purplle
  2.  Flipkart
  3.  Jabong
  4.  Nykaa
  5.  Myntra


Its almost gives a gel like finish and last a good 5 to 6 days without chipping. What else can you ask for?

What I loved about the product:
  • Best nude color for Indian skin
  • Great formula,finish and long lasting.
  • Pocket friendly
  • Easy availability


Which Maybelline Color Show have you picked?