Sunday, September 01, 2013

Review Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Follow me on Facebook

Mascara is one of my staple makeup products. In my post earlier of how I categorise picking my kinda mascara.




Today lets discuss Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. When I got this mascara I tried using it without any prejudice. I found this mascara a pleasant surprise. Read on to know more.


It's a black mascara with fairly thick consistency of formula. The black isn't blackest black but does create an impact. The thickness is right enough to coat the lashes and appear thicker. But it doesn't clump the lashes at the same time. The formula holds the lashes well and curls too.

The packaging is not very fancy. Comes in a black container tube with black and silver sticker on it. What fascinates me about this mascara is the brush. The brush is in a curved shape like a crescent. It beautifully coats the lashes while curling it. Application becomes very easy. It reaches the root of the lash , all the way to the top. Size of the brush is good too. Almost half the size of lashline. So I can finish the application in 2 parts. Anything longer is annoying as it tends to poke my nose. The bristles are soft so they pick the mascara well and hard enough to hold the curl while application. So it strikes the right balance.

How it works on me: This mascara coats the lashes wonderfully without clumping it. It also curls the lashes well because of the curved brush. The color stays on for a good  8-10 hours whereas the curl stays for 4-5 hours before it falls flat.


What I like about Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
  • Formula- Right thickness
  • Curved Brush and soft bristles
  • Longitivity
  • Packaging


What I don't like about Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

  • Nothing at all.


Overall rating: 4.8/5

Price: INR 275 (Approx)

Here is how it looks on me.