Monday, September 16, 2013

Makeup made easy - 2 wonderful products discovered

Follow me on Facebook


What are the key components of your daily makeup routine? 

Something that you wear to office or when you hanging out with friends?

Well for me it is as follows:

  • Base BB Cream / Foundation 
  • Eye Makeup - Light Eyeshadow, Eyeliner , Mascara
  • Blush and Highlighter
  • Lipstick 
I very rarely go beyond these steps. For example contouring or enhancing a particular feature like lips or eyes. 

To get down to reality I have a very hectic corporate job, 5 days a week plus I have the 3 H in my life , namely home, hubby and hobby :) So I keep searching for effortless quick fix makeup that not only is easy to wear on but also gives awesome results. 

I have found these 2 products that are no brainers and complete idiot proof. Just imagine Smokey eyes in few simple swipes out of a single pan and cheek contouring, highlighter and blush again in simple swipes.

Sounds like a dream come true??? Check the below 2 products. Reviews and demo coming soon :)