Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Faces Women’s Day contest & what I won.


To follow me on Facebook click here

International Women’s Day is one day where you are not only showered with lot of love, attention, pampering but also your chances of winning , gaining something is very high if you a woman. In short things are likely to swing our way on this day.  That’s the bright side to look at.



Now the flip side is there would those smart ass men who harp on the festivity and mood of this day and make hay while the sun shines. ‘If you are a woman and you have the big buck we have the discounts for you, lady’.  I ensure am not falling for this. I am the smart next gen woman after all :P I was determined I would not be spotted near any mall or shopping centre on this day. But candidly I was keeping a watch on what’s happening in my shopping world through my quickest and reliable source internet. To be precise Facebook.

There were offers reading  ‘ Just for you’, ‘ Only Today’ , ‘Don’t Miss’ , It’s our salute to womanhood’. These were not only enticing me with offers but also pampering my ego as a woman. That’s when I came across this attractive pic on my wall from the Faces FB Page. There were fifteen bright fuchsia lipstick posing like the coloured flamingos. While I was figuring out what shade it was, I read through what was written there. It was a Women’s Day contest from Faces and 15 chosen women would win this gorgeous shade for themselves.

“I want it! I want it! I want it!” Ok what were the rules of the contest??



Follow the 3 easy steps below to participate:

Step 1) Like this post
Step 2) Share this post on your wall
Step 3) Comment on what is your favourite FACES product.

What were my 3 steps??

Step 1) Liked the post
Step 2) Shared the post on my wall
Step 3) Commented on what is my favourite FACES product.- 

My Answer:- I have many favourites from Faces, to start with Satin Matte Lipstick in Jazzberry Jam, its my staple lipstick. Long wear eyepencil in Turquoise Blue gives me the most gorgeous eyes. I absolutely love your dual ended foundation and concealer brush too. And the matte nail paints. The list will go on.  Love you guys!
And the winners announcement on 11th March 2013.

Yeah!!! I won! I won! I won!




And after sending them my details very promptly I got a parcel today with this gorgeous shade of lipstick!!




There is not mention of the color shade name or number. But I love the color. 

Now have I found my shade what Kareena sports?? 

The search goes on......