Monday, January 14, 2013

Review - Basicare – Mini Eyelash Curler




We women like to carry our world with us. A testimony to it is our favourite handbag. Our boyfriends/ hubbies are amazed on how we manage to have almost everything that’s needed in our handbag. For safety pins to swiss knives. From coin sorted in coin pouches to iPads.

Yes we don’t want to miss out on anything. We don’t want to miss out on those small insignificant looking thing when they are needed the most.



An eyelash curler is one such not so very important thing , but when used can make a world of difference. I ensure I carry my Basicare Mini Eyelash Curler in my make-up pouch always. A nice curl just before mascara application can go a long way. It opens up the ye and gives in the beautiful arch/ curl to the lashes. The curl lasts for a longer time too.

Basicare – Eyelash curler is just about 2.5 inches in size. Comes with an extra curler rubber band. It has a nail cutter like mechanism, unlike the regular eyelash curler that are with a scissor mechanism.

Price – INR90/-

Packaging – A

Performance – A

Where I picked it from? - www.healthkart.com

What I like? Mini Size. Travel Friendly . Fully functional

What I don’t like? – Doesn't curl all the lashes at one go, end to end. Have to do it in 2 parts.