Review - Lakme Absolute Eyes Shader Brush
Like a pen to a writer. Scissors to a hairstylist. Brush to painter. Chisel to sculptor. Make-up brushes are to make-up artist. Ever wondered why a make-up artist is called an artist? It’s a job of actually sculpting and painting a magnificent beauty out of you. Extenuating the right features and hiding the not so good ones. Transforms you to a whole new persona.
Make-up brushes are an essential to anyone who wants to get the right results and use the product right. I picked the Lakme Absolute Eyes Shader Brush for doing up my eyes. I have the below brushes for my eye make-up already.
Lakme Absolute Eyes Shader Brush is an angular brush.
- · For drawing a line below your water line with the eye-shadow color for the Smokey look.
- · For getting the right < > at the outer corner of your eyes.
- · For highlighting the inner corner of the eyes.
- · For blending in at the crease area.
Price – INR 250/-
Packaging – 3/5 Average. Has no brush guard.
Quality of brush – 3.5/5
What I don’t like about the product?
- Could be thinner for thinner lines
Overall – Nice for the price it comes for. No other good quality brushes come at this price.
What is your make-up brush essential? Do drop in a note.