Monday, February 24, 2014

Review - Lakme Absolute - Drama Stylist Eyeshadow Crayon in Pink



I have been on this hunt for gold..... oopss..... Rose Gold to be specific for very long now. Infact there were more than one instances it was calling me. Firstly, my longing for a rose gold watch. Later Urban Decay announced Naked 3 and rose gold being its base color I wanted it even more. Then I saw Michelle Phan using a gorgeous rose gold eyeliner from her .em cosmetics line, in one of her videos.
I want some rose gold in my life now.




I went to buy new Lakme Ikonic in white for the waterline. What disappointment it turned to be. It hardly lasted on me till I was in the store. But I stumbled upon this gorgeous rose gold eyeliner that was waiting for me. Its called Lakme` Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Crayon in Pink. How could I ignore it? I had to get it home. 
It's the perfect rose gold shade on the card. To break the color it is a mixture of light pink and yellow gold. Comes in a thick pencil that needs to be sharpened. Apart from the color what I like about this is its mutiple uses. It can be used as an eyeliner when drawn in a line, eyeshadow when quickly smudged and a highlighter on the brow bones.  The texture is super smooth and it glides on the skin like a dream. 





 Apart from the color what I like about this is its mutiple uses. It can be used as an eyeliner when drawn in a line, eyeshadow when quickly smudged and as highlighter on the brow bones.  The texture is super smooth a thick pencil that needs to be sharpened. 

Another thing I loved about this product is its longevity. Without a primer it latest on my oily eyelids as a shadow for a good 8 hours. And it forms like a tatoo when applied as a liner. I swatched on the back of my hand and went to sleep to find it intact even after 10 hours. I needed a makeup remover to take it off too. Now isn't that amazing? 




What more can I ask for? One more interesting thing about this product that I liked was that it comes with an expiry date. How many cosmetic products do we find with expiry dates? 

Shelf life is till Feb 2016. 

The quantity is 1.6gms.  

Product made in Germany.
Likes:
Color of my dreams: Perfect Rose Gold
Multitasker: Liner/Shadow/Highlighter
Longevity: Minimum 8 to 10 hours
Availability: Anywhere

Dislikes:
Needs sharpening. I would love a twist self sharpener types.


Price (
 Lakme what are you guys upto?) 

To buy it online click here:


Are you obsessed with Rose Gold like me?





Have you tried any color from this Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Crayon range?