Thursday, January 03, 2013

Urban Decay - New Launches - Jan 2013

Urban Decay - New Launches - Jan 2013 

Looks like the new year is unfolding its goodies quickly. With the sales hitting all the stores. The whole world looks like a shopping festival. While I am ticking against my list of things to buy in the sale I stumbled upon these lovely new launches from Urban Decay.

Urban Decay - Ammo Eye-Shadow Palette.
Image Courtesy Google

Image courtesy Google
Image courtesy Google

I am lusting for this one. I so much love the shades. Specially Mildew, Lastcall, Shattered and Grifter

Urban Decay - Naked Flushed - Bronzer , Highlighter and Blush
Image Courtesy Google

Image Courtesy Google

Looks like a great travel kit companion. 3 in 1 kit. I dislike the bronzer though. Its orangey and may not go with my skin tone.

Urban Decay - Lip Junkie - Lipgloss
Image Courtesy Google

I have used the Lip Junkie - LipGloss. Its very minty and tastes yummy. Its smooth and lasting to some extent compared to other lip-gloss. 

Urban Decay - Naked Skin - Beauty Balm ( BB Cream) 

Image Courtesy Google
Currently using Maybelline BB Cream and want to try Garnier too. This is expensive for a BB Cream. Donno if its as irresistible as its eye shadow palette.