Thursday, September 19, 2013

Review NYX Powder Blush - Terracotta

Follow me on Facebook





What is the standard time one spends on contouring the features of the faces?  

  • 2 minutes - Master MUA
  • 5 minutes - Professional 
  • 10 minutes - Almost there
  • 20 minutes - Struggling 
I am almost there or sometimes struggling. I have my fair share of difficulties to get there. Till I found this wonderful product that is good mix of a blush , highlighter, bronzer and contouring (to some extent) 



NYX Powder Blush - Terracotta is wonderful cheek product with hues of pink for a blush, fine shimmer for a highlighter, apt metallic blaze for a bronzer and the tint of brownish coral (warm color) to create illusionary contours. Although these colors are not used and applied at strategic spots for the right purpose but together they create a holistic look that's beautiful and effortless.


The lasting power is decent , about 5-6 hours. The packaging is sturdy squarish black box with a transparent lid. 

What I like about NYX Powder Blush - Terracotta:

  • Color
  • Multi use product
  • Packaging
  • Price 

What I don't like about NYX Powder Blush - Terracotta:

  • Nothing at all

Overall : 5/5

Price : INR 650

Availability : Easily available online. Don't find it in stores easily.

You can also buy it from Nykaa , Jabong , Flipkart

Will I repurchase : Not needed. This will last me for ever. 


Recommendation : Its a gorgeous blush / highlighter/ contourer and bronzer . It creates a lovely hue on the cheek that will suit all skin types. Its a perfect no brainer everyday use cheek color. Love the multi facet use of this single product. Don't have to think , just wear and flaunt it.