Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Review - Maybelline Hyper Glossy - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

To follow me to Facebook click here

Eyeliner is something I have been using since my first start with makeup. Eyeliner and Lipstick ofcourse. 

I have tried all sort of eyeliners. Liquid, EyePencils, Gel in bottle, Gel in pencil. My latest find is this Maybelline Hypergloss Liquid liner. I must admit that its the most glossiest eyeliner I have ever seen. Love the shine it leaves on. Its not shimmer. Its GLOSS!!! 

Here read more about it. 

Its a superb black liquid eyeliner in a teeny weeny bottle. The color is really dark and stays that way for good. Not just the color even the gloss does, which is the USP of this product. The formula is not very thick or runny. Just apt for application. It does not fade or flake too. Removing is not an issue too. Goes off with one swipe with a good eye makeup remover. 

It comes with a built in brush. That's perfectly thick/thin for the precision you need to draw on your eyelids. 
It allows you to play with the brush and draw what ever you want to with it. 
Brush

Packaging is cute and tiny. IT will fit in any corner of the purse. Hygienic too. The size makes it very travel friendly. 
Price

The quantity required is little so I guess that tiny thing will last me long. 

Summing up: 


What I like about Maybelline Hyper Glossy: 

  • Formula. Not thick or runny. Just right.
  • Super glossy texture that stays on. 
  • Convenient size. 
  • Travel friendly. 
  • Cute packaging. 
  • Very good brush for precision.
  • Does not fade or flake.
  • Easy to remove.
  • Price is not bad 


What I don't like about Maybelline Hyper Glossy: 

  • Nothing really. I love it! 
Swatch in bright sun light. Notice the gloss?

Swatch inoors. Notice the gloss?

Overall rating : 5/5

Price: INR 225

Will I repurchase: Ofcourse.Will try their 3 new colors too. 

Where did I get it from: Off the shelf some store. 

Here is how it looks on me:
Love winged eyes :) 

See how versatile you can get with it :) 


Recommendation:  I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves to work on their eyes. Its a breeze to use. One can achieve any shape of eye liner with it.  The formula is great. Doesn't irritate the eyes. Travel friendly. I think its difficult to look beyond this product. I think I have found my favourite eyeliner in Maybelline Hyper Glossy. .