Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do you know what your foot fits into?

To follow me on Facebook click here

Did you know that your shoe size varies in each foot. Yes its marginal but it differs. 

On my recent visit to Bangalore, while I was hovering in one of the malls I came across this interesting kiosk which would help us get our right shoes size by a computerised method.  

What they do:

Our newly launched scanning service scans your feet and creates a unique genie code for you. Next time you shop with any of our partner services, punch your genie code to see fit, health and style recommendations for all your footwear needs. You can also use the Genie ticket just to identify your correct size across different measurement scales.

Here are a few clicks I got of the Kiosk and Steps to follow:


Step 1 - Find a Kiosk which reads this. 

Step 2 - Place your foot (one at a time ) into the machine (don't worry it will not gobble you up) and wait it it sizes you up ;P

Step 3 - Fill in your Name, Email ID into the lappie besides the machine


This is how the screen will look. 


Step 4 - You will get a print out of your shoe size for each foot. I like the accuracy. You will also get the details of this on your email. ( So go ahead lose this  piece of paper) 


Find their website here

PS: Know you know my shoe size. BTW did I tell you my latest favourite Christian Louboutin ;P