Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review - Park Avenue Beer Shampoo


Also follow me on my Face Page - MissBoPeep(Click here)

Washing hair with beer is definitely a favourite. Nothing could beat the volume and bounce it creates. I think hair also get drunk and happy. Hic......:) 
But the smell it leaves behind made people doubt that I am some chronic alcoholic and the last shower I had was a week ago.

I got to know about this Beer Shampoo from Park Avenue. Its claim to fame is that it is made from real beer. I picked one from a super market. 



What I liked about the product:

  1. Leaves your hair wonderfully soft and bouncy.
  2. Lathers up very well.
  3. Packaging. Its a pint!! :) Its a plastic bottle that looks like a pint and the cap looks like the metal crown.
  4. Smells beer. Hmmmm....Well if you dont like alcohol the good news is its only the initial whiff  You cant smell it on your hair at all.
  5. Price - INR 160/- for 200ml


What I don't like about the product: 

  1. Pint wouldn't do me good. I need the bottle baby!! A couple of them would suit just perfect. Lol..... This size wouldn't last me for more than 20-25 days.