Also follow me on my Face Page - MissBoPeep(Click here)
Washing hair with beer is definitely a favourite. Nothing could beat the volume and bounce it creates. I think hair also get drunk and happy. Hic......:)
But the smell it leaves behind made people doubt that I am some chronic alcoholic and the last shower I had was a week ago.
I got to know about this Beer Shampoo from Park Avenue. Its claim to fame is that it is made from real beer. I picked one from a super market.
What I liked about the product:
- Leaves your hair wonderfully soft and bouncy.
- Lathers up very well.
- Packaging. Its a pint!! :) Its a plastic bottle that looks like a pint and the cap looks like the metal crown.
- Smells beer. Hmmmm....Well if you dont like alcohol the good news is its only the initial whiff You cant smell it on your hair at all.
- Price - INR 160/- for 200ml
What I don't like about the product:
- Pint wouldn't do me good. I need the bottle baby!! A couple of them would suit just perfect. Lol..... This size wouldn't last me for more than 20-25 days.