Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Vellvette Box May'13

Follow me on Facebook



Last month since I was trvelling and not in town my Vellvette box reached home but I didnt get it. I got the box only 15-20 days later. I even missed the wow moment photo contest by Vellvette. 

This month to I plan to travel in the next few days and I was sure I would miss out on the box this time too. 

But taddaaaaa..... i got my Vellvette May '13 box today just a few hours ago. 

Here is the content snap to satisfy your curiosity. Details will follow. 


Here is the the pictorial of the box. 


I got an email from Vellvette if I would want to opt for the Collagen glow drink. I said yes and here I got it. 


The packaging and ribbon is just like the Holi (March) box. 


The personalised note from the team. I really like this note and the effort of personalising each box. I guess that's what make the box more dear to us. The Theme this time is Organic!! 


The paper inside is white this time. I kinda like this one. The texture and softness of it. The pink one is hard and rough. And I am not that pinky pink person too. So this suits me fine. 

As soon as I opened the box. This is how it looked. My first thought. Wow!! So many things. My box is full. Plus the highlight are these dried pot pourri flowers that smell wonderful. Generally Vellvette boxes are sprayed with fragrance but this I guess since the theme is organic they included these dried flowers. How thoughtful.

I enjoyed using them as props to click the pics :) 



Here is the picture of all the content of the box, all the 4 products and the description and discount cards. . Doesn't it look lovely? 

  1. Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing and Hydrating Treatment Kit - Sampler 2 pieces
  2. Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick - D31 - Full size
  3. Tvam Apricot & Walnut Scrub and Body Polisher - Sampler


Here is a little about all the products in the box. I will review them later. This could be a quick sneak peek. 

Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick - D31 - Full size


Most awaited product in the box. The Lipstick. Its a lipstick from Flormar- Professional Makeup. Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick. Color - D31. Looks like a dark pop pink color on the bullet. I haven't swatched it. Will review it soon. I am liking the color. Infact I think I got the best color among the lot ;) (Thank you Vellvette) I think it will suit me. Will let you know the details. 





It claims to be an Italian company from Milan which is a part of the the Fresh group Yves Rocher. It is supped to be enriched with all natural and organic oils and vitamins. Its 3g. Full size costs INR 700.

Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing and Hydrating Treatment Kit - Sampler 2 pieces


This is Curlinterrupted Smoothing and hydrating kit from Brocato. Basically its Shampoo + Conditioner. 


 It is supposed to be 100% sulphate and paraben free. It claims to be 100% organic product. Sounds very good too. I will put it to use very soon. Review will follow. 



Tvam Apricot & Walnut Scrub and Body Polisher - Sampler


This is a Apricot and Walnut Scrub and Body Polisher. Tvam claims to be a luxury Ayurveda Brand. The products has lot of natural ingredients along with Walnut that is evenly powdered for even ex foliation. 




Smells good. Doesn't smell ayurvedic tough. It smells like a perfume rather. Let me try using it to find more about it. 

Overall April Vellvette Box rating: 
(Wow , Lovely , Nice , Fine , Whatever ,Yuck)

Lovely 

How would you rate your May Vellvette box? Leave a comment below. 

  • Wow
  • Lovely
  • Nice
  • Fine
  • Whatever
  • Yuck